Name of Restaurant: The Diner
Location: 410, Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603
Time: 10:30 pm
What we ordered:
1. I ordered the Rapid Fitness Club sandwich (bacon, turkey, ham, lettuce, tomato, avocado, whole wheat)
2. Karthik ordered a Black and Bleu Burger (a chicken patty blackened with cajun seasoning and topped with melted bleu cheese)
3. 10 buffalo wings, the hotter kind (We could pick from three levels of heat: hot, hotter and exhilarating)
4. A bucket of Yuenglings
$ 24 each (tip inclusive)
1. Ambience: 5/10
2. Service: 5/10
3. Food: 5/10
1. I hadn’t met K in a really long time. I was leaving for CA and one last meeting was only obvious, before I left. Turns out, we went to Jax for some more beer after dinner and he requested that I tell no one about the Jax drinking, lest his lady figure. Coz she might get a tad mad at him. I thought that was quite cute.
2. Food was ok. I wasn’t expecting anything spectacular. Average, to say, at best.
3. But conversation with K is always fun. Throw in some gossip and shitloadsa bitching and that sums up to one awesome evening.
4. He dropped me off at the airport on Saturday morning. He’s a close friend, I’ve realized. We may not hang out all the time. We don’t even half any common friends. But when we DO meet up, it’s always great.