Name of Restaurant: Purple Haze
Location: wayyyyy down Residency Road, beyond Bishop Cotton’s Girls School
Cuisine: Great music 🙂
Time: 7:30 pm
What we ordered:
1. 57 pegs of vodka in all… is what is of importance here!
2. kebabs, fries and all that
Rs 7800/- (Shelled out by Kuchi, because he was drunk and he loves paying when he’s drunk… taxes inclusive, meal for seven)
1. Ambience: 9.5/10 (the seating could’ve been a tad better. But after a point, you’re drunk. so well, what the hell! 🙂 )
2. Service: 8/10
3. Food: 8.5/10
1. Everyone got very drunk. Very very drunk.
2. Ank and I passed the test. We wanted to go finish what we’d attempted but we weren’t allowed to. Sid. So much for him crying the past one year about how he wanted a video.
3. The other girl we were with was very disturbed by what she saw. I can swear she swore she wouldn’t hang out with us EVER again!
4. G got back from Tirupati and saw us at Purple Haze. I slobbered all over him.
5. Ank threw up later.
6. Kuchi passed out as soon as he got home.
7. I fell out of the car on two occasions and hurt myself pretty bad.