Name of Restaurant: Le Rock
Location: Right opposite Peco’s, Off Brigade Road, Bangalore
Cuisine: More Beer
Time: 4:00 pm
What we ordered:
1. More tank fulls of beer
2. Cheesy garlic toasts, or something like that
3. An assorted platter of non vegetarian starters served with 4 different sauces
Rs 2150/- (Siddharth never let us pay!!! And the figure is just an approximate… taxes inclusive, meal for six)
1. Ambience: 8.5/10
2. Service: 8.5/10
3. Food: 10/10
1. A very very creative menu card.
2. Foster’s… After a long time. Sid and Ank don’t like it too much, so they ordered Kingfisher later. What the hell, though! Beer is beer. Unless of course, it’s a home brew.
3. Good good food. So much better than IndiJoes.
4. Awesome ambiance.
5. Music, too loud and metal for my liking, but good nevertheless
6. Head banging dopeheads… strangely South-Indian couples seeming out of place yet mishy-mushy-ing… Working class firangs looking to have a good time… chinky-eyed waiters that sized Sid up and looked very gay… Oh well, made for some good sight-seeing.
7. Introduction to a cute looking geek. Work colleague of Sid. Friend of V from NIT Trichy. Good looking, hard working boy who likes to have fun every now and then. Possible crush material if his interests weren’t vested in Ank. 🙂 AND if G wasn’t so awesome and in the picture. 😀
8. Good times prevail.