Name of Restaurant: IndiJoes
Location: Old Airport Road, Bangalore
Cuisine: Sizzlers and Pastas
Time: 8:30 pm
What we ordered:
1. Hummus and pita chips
2. Cajun chicken sticks
3. 5 different sizzlers for 5 of us: Artsy cousin, Kuchi, Muchi-man, G’s Ogre Friend, me
4. Pasta for G
5. Beer, some three pitchers
Rs 46xx/- (taxes inclusive, meal for six)
1. Ambience: 7/10
2. Service: 7/10
3. Food: 7/10
1. Over priced.
2. Food, not that great for a place so expensive.
3. Apparently, they have another branch in another part of the city where the ambience is far better. We ate at the branch on Old Airport Road for convenience of conveyance post-dinner.
4. Muchchi-man was unusually quiet, he was pre-occupied with work. I was kinda pissed at him for that and wished he hadn’t showed up if he really HAD all that much work to do.
5. My artsy cousin felt out of place. My friends. I hoped that would change over the next few days. I’m glad it did.