Name of Restaurant: Not Just Jazz By The Bay
Location: E-Square, University Road
Time: 1 pm
What we ordered:
The salad buffet which includes:
1. A choice of 2 soups
2. Unlimited hummus and pita bread (:D 😀 )
3. Grilled sandwiches (as many as you’d like!) (brown bread or white bread) and bout 15 choices to pick from
4. An assortment of 20 salads
5. A couple of pastas
6. An assortment of 5 desserts (chocolate mousse, strawberry mousse, fruit gateaux, fresh fruits and some cheesecake)
Rs 840/- (taxes inclusive and with a 15% discount because Rohit is a member at Endurance) (meal for three)
1. Ambience: 10/10 (and for the first time, I’d give them 12/10 for the music, as opposed to the usual 8.5 or 9)
2. Service: 9/10
3. Food: 10/10
G, Olive Oyl, me.
Great great fun.
Awesome awesome music.
The best time, EVER, in the past few months.
As far as how good or bad Jazz is, the whole world knows that. And that I crave to go there at least once a week, says multitudes about the place, anyway. 🙂